A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azhar Zahir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azhar Zahir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azhar Zahir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zahir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azhar Zahir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azhar Zahir practice?
- Dr. Azhar Zahir has 1 office location.
Dr. Azhar Zahir practices Internal Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists.