by V ayer on Mar 4th, 2015

Has been my dr for over 30 years. I now live in North Carolina and still travel back to md Has always been available when needed

top honors show details top honors
by debbie n on Feb 19th, 2014

Dr h. Has been my physician off And on for 30plus years. Depending on insurance. He saved my life. Next, how many drs tell you they are happy to see you? If he has an emergency during apt., he will apprise you. Ive had other drs rudely leave. Hes compassionate, knowledgable, makes one feel comfortable. I normally despise drs. Only a few desrve top honors, he is one He is thorough. Asks how you are doing. He treats you as a human being. Thank you I have referred friends. They agree. Shortest wait time. Excellent on emergency appointments. Btw his son is at same practice. Met him briefly, was impressed.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Citysearch User on Jul 15th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr Hussain has been my favorite doctor. He is the perfect family doctor because he is knowledgeable about every medical problem, no need for...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Citysearch User on Apr 10th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I have been Dr. Hussain`s patient for over 15 years now. He is a great doctor and always answers my calls. He spends quite some time examini...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com