A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azher Quader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azher Quader, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Quader graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Quader has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Park Hospital
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azher Abdul Quader MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Azher A. Quader practice?
- Dr. Azher Quader has 3 office locations.
Dr. Azher Quader practices Urology near Lincolnwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Troy, OH.
See Lincolnwood Urologists.