A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azher Quader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quader
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Quader Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azher Quader, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Quader graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Quader has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Park Hospital
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azher Abdul Quader MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Azher A. Quader practice?
- Dr. Azher Quader has 1 office location.
Dr. Azher Quader practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.