A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azher Quader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quader
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Quader Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azher Quader, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Quader graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Quader has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Park Hospital
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azher Abdul Quader MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Azher A. Quader practice?
- Dr. Azher Quader has 1 office location.
Dr. Azher Quader practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.