Dr. Azin Khanmohamadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azin Khanmohamadi?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Azin Khanmohamadi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017

Dr. Khan is the most sincere, friendly, compassionate as well as knowledgeable doctor. I went to her for more than 20 years - my family did as well (late mother, 2 sisters, and my niece). We are so sad that she moved from NJ to NYC. She was like family.

October 17th, 2016

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Khan is an amazing doctor. When I see her, it's more like seeing a friend. She is kind, gentle, calming, and she explains what she's doing before she does it. In what needs to be a very comfortable relationship, she is the best!

August 15th, 2016

Dr. Khan delivered both my girls and took great care of me through both pregnancies. She is gentle and simply great. I highly recommend her.

May 16th, 2016

Dr. Khan is wonderful and I have been seeing her since 1998. She has delivered 2 of my children. I never feel rushed in her office and she has always followed up when my lab work was concerning.

February 6th, 2016

After bleeding for an entire weekend, first time mom, first trimester, and calling the office, HORRIBLE HOURS, and INSISTING on receiving an ultrasound after I was told my bleed can be normal or signs of a miscarriage, I was but on bed rest for 3 weeks. Took forever to receive calls with results from tests taken. Often times I NEVER received these results. When it came time to return to work I was put on no restrictions and was expected to return to work on full duty. Would never recommend this office.

September 17th, 2015

Dr. Khan is Worth the Wait but the Receptionists are NOT

I have been a patient of Dr. Khan for years. I instantly felt comfortable with her and her assistant from my first visit. We meet once a year and her memory is always on track. I have never met a doctor that remembers the minute details of my life. Her receptionists on the other hand are probably the WORSE to deal with. I use to work for a doctors office so I can sympathize with the hectic order it takes to run the office but I always did it with a smile and no attitude. They are not accommodating especially when emergencies come up and you try to switch an appointment. I even heard them talk about about me over the phone before they hung up on me. They make me feel like I am a burden to them every time I call ( and I try to put that off as long as I can). If it wasn't for Dr. Khan I would find another physician immediately. I am not going to lie I am still thinking about it. Her appointments book up months in advance so make sure you call asap.

August 28th, 2013

LOVE Dr. Khan!

After seeing several different OBGYNs that never seemed to listen to me or care about what I said, I found Dr. Khan. She is FANTASTIC! She is so caring and always asks how I'm doing, what's going on in my life, etc. She always listens to any questions or concerns I have and stays calm. Her staff is also fantastic! I will never go to anyone else!

August 14th, 2013

Misdiagnosed

She's not rude or unkind but I was misdiagnosed for over 2yrs. Was never given a diagnosis for my problem just medication trials. Went for 2nd opinion and the new doctor found out right away what my problem was. She might be a good doctor for expecting mothers (which wasn't my case), but if you have actual medical issues I would not recommend her.

June 5th, 2013

I Hate Her

I would not recommend going to Dr. Khan. She is not understanding or informative in times of distress. At my last check-up, she pointed out a lump in my chest and when I showed concern, dismissed my worries carelessly. Then when she sent me to get an ultrasound, she did not do the appropriate follow-up to talk to me about the said results. Instead, I had to stalk her down and call incessantly to get any information. Lastly, she is very impersonal. Not only did she not do a follow-up, but sent a letter to tell me about some abnormality she found in one of my tests. I guess being one of her patients, I was not worth the call.

March 5th, 2012

Dr. Khan is a great doctor. Takes time with her patients and answers questions in a manner than can be understood. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a new "gyno."

July 20th, 2010

Dr. Khan is very knowledgeable and easy going. She will follow up with calls her self if need be. She was wonderful during my first delivery, now i'm getting ready for my second one and I'm sure she would just as great! I highly recommend her she made fell very secure and I knew I was going to be just fine in her hands.

September 13th, 2017