A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azin Shahryarinejad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahryarinejad graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Shahryarinejad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azin Shahryarinejad MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Azin Shahryarinejad practice?
- Dr. Azin Shahryarinejad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Azin Shahryarinejad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Redondo Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.