A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azita Azad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azita Azad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azita Azad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Azad graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Azad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azita Azad MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azita Azad practice?
- Dr. Azita Azad has 1 office location.
Dr. Azita Azad practices Internal Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists.