A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azita Fakheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azita Fakheri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azita Fakheri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Geriatric Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakheri graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fakheri has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azita Fakheri MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azita Fakheri practice?
- Dr. Azita Fakheri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Azita Fakheri practices Internal Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists.