Cardiologist
Virginia Heart & Vascular Center
6136 Brandon Ave
Springfield, VA 22150
(703) 594-7531
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.8765432098765 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.9512195121951 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My Experience  |  show details
by William Tillery on Sep 18th, 2014

Dr. Moalemi is a excellent cardiologist she saved my life! I would recommend her highly. She is a very caring and personable cardiologist who makes you feel at ease and takes time to explain everything in a down to earth manner .

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Bruce Millner on Sep 1st, 2014

She keeps in touch with me via email (I am hearing impaired). She is focused on me and my problems.

|  Best Cardio Doc ever!  |  show details
by Ronald Maney on Jul 30th, 2014

In February 2011 Dr. Moalemi saved my life by diagnosing severe heart disease when few outward symptoms existed. Followup test showed blockages and I received a stent procedure with medicine therapy that has been fantastically successful; in followup 6 months later, Dr. Moalemi diagnosed causes of my chronic HBP, sent me to an excellent vascular surgeon, and another procedure saved my kidney. She is the smartest physician I have ever encountered, and I have ample experiences to be a witness; her manner is comforting, direct, and extremely personalized and caring. I owe her my life and my present good health that has made me productive.

|  The best!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2014

My brother died from a ruptured ascending aorta, so I had a precautionary CT Scan after I had some small chest pains. After it was discovered I had a small aortic aneurysm, she alerted me at 9:30 on a Friday night of my test result and not to worry. Still a little anxious about my own health, we scheduled a prompt visit where she laid out everything and was very good about answering all of my questions. She really gives the patient the best of care and does the best job she can to alleviate any concerns.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Beverly Andersen on Jun 17th, 2014

Dr. Azita Moalemi is a Cardiologist with VA Heart & Vascular Center. She is very congenial. She is very detail-oriented and concise when she explained parts of the heart using a plastic model. She is very knowledgeable. Eventho she has an an accent, she is very easy to understand. Michelle was the technician who ran the tests. She had a great temperament. On the second day of my test, she had trouble finding a vein in me. She remained calm and didn't show, on her face or in her voice, any frustration. I was grateful. The staff of VH & VC, were very helpful and patient. I strongly recommend Dr. Azita Moalemi and the staff of VA Heart & Vascular Center to anyone who needs an excellent Cardiologist and staff. On the ratings to the right, Dr. Azita Moalemi does NOT need to follow up with me after today's visit. So therefore you should have an N/A for an answer to this question. However, I believe that Dr. Azita Moalemi would follow up with a patient after their visit. For that reason, I am giving her 4 stars.

|  A Very Special Cardiologist  |  show details
by Hector Mejia on Jun 4th, 2014

Doctor Moalemi is a rare and caring person. she is not just a smiling face, she is also very intelligent with a caring heart. She made me feel at ease with her most friendly and approachable personality. She took the time to explain dieting, exercising, eating the right stuff and proper portion, and other very important matters such as EKG, cholesterol, etc. She was like a friend I met who can provide details about important medical care. I was also very impressed when she said I could even email her with with non-urgent questions. Her friendly approach was very sincere with an exceptional professional knowledge.

|  Great care  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2014

Intelligent, compassionate and concerned.

|  A memorable office visit  |  show details
by Harry Pflieger on May 29th, 2014

I have seen many doctors in the last 91 years, and want to state here my experience with Dr. Moalemi. On both office visits, she listens to the patient, explains understandable options, and expresses a real sincere interest in the patient. She demonstrates that she really cares about people. I'm just not another number. . . .very impressed with her sincerity and professional knowledge.

|  One in a million.  |  show details
by Virginia Edwards on May 11th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr; Moalemi for over six years and I have to agree with all the posts here that she is absolutely the BEST! She is the only Doctor that I look forward to seeing and when our visit is over I walk out smiling. She has never made me feel like she is in a hurry and I can't tell you how many times she has taken the time at the last moment to see me and calm my fears. I can't say enough about this wonderful Doctor and after reading all these ratings, everyone here has said what I would have said to the letter. Great office staff, Thank you all for always finding a convenient time or hour for my visits.

|  Exceptional Cardiologist  |  show details
by Richard G. on Feb 17th, 2014

Dr. Moalemi has done an exceptional job of keeping me alive all of these years despite my impressive family history of heart disease. She has treated me for atrial fibrillation with medication and cardioversion on several occasions. She has been very successful in keeping my blood pressure and cholesterol under control. I feel that my health is better now than it was 15 years ago as a result of Dr. Moelemi's care. She is very good at spending sufficient time answering my questions and providing all of the information that I need.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by David W on Feb 12th, 2014

Dr. Moalemi and her staff are excellent! The Doctor takes time to explain the sometimes complex physiology thoroughly along with the medical implications in a manner that is easy for a patient to understand. She and her staff treat people respectfully. Their attention is on the patient and they demonstrate that they care for their patients in a kind and reassuring manner. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Moalemi and would gladly recommend her. Additionally, my primary care physician highly recommended her above all others in her specialty. I agree.

|  Retired  |  show details
by John W Berry on Feb 8th, 2014

Dr. Moalemi is the best Doctor ever as far as I am concerned. She takes a personal interest in her patients and takes time to listen to what so ever her patient has to tell her.She gives me hope and comfort when I see her. All the doctors that I come in contact with that know her, say the same thing about her "she is smart , nice and sharp as a tack" She is my Doctor and I love her. SHE IS GREAT.

|  Outstanding care  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2014

I am a registered nurse in the state of Md and DC for the past 30 years. Throughout my career I have seen many Drs come and go. It is very rare to find a Dr such as Dr Moalemi. Please trust me on this. She has been my cardiologist for 10 years now. She views her patients 'as a whole being' not just one with high blood pressure or high cholesterol. I cant say enough positive things about her and her practice. I would trust her with my Life!

|  Dr. Moalemi  |  show details
by Lawrence G. Pierce, Springfield, VA. 02/07/2014 on Feb 7th, 2014

Dr. Moalemi is a fantastic person and Doctor. I have been her patient for 9 years and, because of her care and advice my heart is stronger now, than it was when we met. In addition to her care of my heart, I have followed her weight loss program and, over a year, was able to lose 80 pounds. Also, Dr. Moalemi has routinely gone out of her way to keep my other Doctors informed on my Health matters and, five months ago, she took extra time from her practice to fill in for another Doctor and attend a “Peer Review” with my Insurance Company in order to obtain approval for a biopsy that was instrumental in diagnosing my cancer. She is a very kind, caring, well informed, highly intelligent person who has advised my wife and I on our health needs as a professional and a friend. She explains things very well and can be firm, when the situation calls for that approach. She is my “go to” Doctor for second opinions, referrals and all major medical concerns. Her location, interior design of her office space, parking availability and support team are all first class and waiting time is not a problem. LGP

|  Cardiac care  |  show details
by Chapman on Dec 30th, 2013

Doctor Moalemi and the staff at Virginia Heart & Vascular Center provided outstanding care. The staff was very courteous and professional. I had no problems making last minute appointments. I would highly recommend Dr Azita Moalemi.

|  Compassionate and patient-centered care  |  show details
by Kelly M. on Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. Moalemi is an outstanding physician. She is a top-tier cardiologist with an exceptional ability to diagnosis and treat challenging heart conditions. Her office is well-staffed with a great team of caring professionals. I completely trust her, and your colleague Dr. Tebyanian, and I am grateful that I have access to such caring professionals for my cardiaic care.

|  Excellence  |  show details
by Paul VR on Dec 11th, 2013

Dr. Moalemi is everything you'd want in a heart doctor. She is very personable, thorough in her diagnoses, takes the time to listen, and clearly explains treatment procedures and options. I highly recommend her and her office to any one needing heart vascular medical care.

by Chris C. on Dec 6th, 2013

You know that she actually cares and will take the time to talk with you.

|  Best Dr Ever!!!  |  show details
by Reene & Bob Curry on Oct 26th, 2013

The best doctor you will ever have. She treats you like you are a part of her family, and gives you the care and information that she would give them. I have never known a doctor to be so caring and available. She is wonderful.

|  Retired  |  show details
by Duane. Carlson on Oct 2nd, 2013

This Doctor takes time to explain your condition and treatment. She shows concern and I have confidence in her knowledge.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Joan Ribadulla on Sep 8th, 2013

I have been in Dr. Moalemi's care since the spring of 2013. My primary immediately sent me to her when see found I have Afib. I was a little nervous about going to a doctor I knew nothing about, but from the minute I met Dr. Moalemi she put me at ease. She's highly competent in her field, but that's only the beginning what a bedside manner!!!! Shes warm, caring, she listens to your every word, you never feel that you are taking too much of her time, she carefully explains all procedures and medications. Going to see her is like visiting with a friend who can heal you heart. I would highly recommend her. As far as her staff goes they are fantastic too, a smiling friendly bunch that are likewise very competent and caring.

|  Dr. Moalemi is a "God-Send" for my 87 years young Dad's diagnosis & treatment  |  show details
by Pattigene on Aug 29th, 2013

Wow! What can I say about this wonderful, professional, and compassion, and "spot on" Physician of Cardiology. Dr. Moalemi has treated my 87 year young Dad for over 3 years. My Dad had severe Angina, which resulted in a Hearth Catheterization. There was too much plaque build-up for the Inova Hospital to be able to put in stents. Dr. Moalemi recommended us going with our records to see Dr. Suddeth @ Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Suddeth studied his records and the video, and admitted him to do a Stent. The stent helped for a little over one year. When Dad started presenting again, Dr. Moalemi and Dad's primary physician tried to treat the angina with medication. We went back to Washington Hospital Center where Dr. Suddeth checked and Dad's Stents had clogged up. He did not put in new stents and sent him home. At this point, Dr. Moalemi suggested that my Dad talk with a Heart Surgeon, Dr. Rhee, from Arlington Hospital Center to do a possible Mid-CAB, which is not as invasive and did not need to crack the chest. However, when we went to see Dr. Rhee and as he looked at Dad's latest information, he informed us that he would have to do a Triple Heart Bypass. That was quite a shock and we, as a family, with Dad's help, determined to go ahead and do this very invasive procedure. Dr. Rhee performed the surgery, Dad came through like a champ, spent 3 weeks in Acute Cardiac Rehab, which Dr. Rhee helped get Dad placed into that very competitive facility @ Virginia Hospital Center. Although my Dad is almost 88 years old, he is the healthiest that he's been in 10 years. I highly recommend Dr. Moalemi because she truly cares. The wait time at the office is a bit more than most doctors offices, however, that is because she truly spends as much time as you need with her and explaining the procedures, etc. I do believe that God put Dr. Moalemi into our family's life to provide my Dad with a much better quality of life, as well as keeping him alive longer, in a healthy manner.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Robert P. Anetz on Aug 29th, 2013

Without question DR. Moalemi is the best of the best. She saved my life by insisting that I get a follow up heart checkup. I would have died within weeks if she didn't push me to do so. She has cared for me from February 2007 thru present. I travel from Seoul Korea to ensure that she and only she guides me in a healthy way of life. Thanks much Doc!!!!

|  AWESOME PERSON AND DOCTOR  |  show details
by Diana Looney on Aug 26th, 2013

Dr. Moalemi is Awesome, Brilliant, Knowledgeable, Respected, Down-To-Earth, Energetic, Caring and the best descriptive is COMPASSIONATE. I am a relatively new patient of Dr. M. – and from the first day – she has really listened to my issues and symptoms, working together with me to determine a “plan of attack”. After many months of chest pressure and pain and a hospitalization with two stress tests, everyone chalked my symptoms up to “stress and anxiety attacks”. After speaking with Dr. M. – she didn’t just want to go with that diagnosis, because of my family history of heart disease. She recommended more testing. Long story short, I do have heart disease which is the cause of the angina I am experiencing. When she told me the news, I started to cry. Not because of the findings, but because someone actually listened to me and decided to dig deeper into the causes of my discomfort. Without her persistence, and knowledge of her field, I would have gone on for years having to deal with pain, and possibly worsening symptoms and effects. Therefore, due to this caring and great doctor, we are able to make a plan that will ensure some quality as well as quantity of life for the years to come. Thank you Dr. M. for being you!!

by Ron S. on Aug 21st, 2013

I have been under Dr. Moalemi's care for several years now and couldn't be more pleased with her professionalism and outstanding care. Her knowledge and experience are easily witnessed while her bedside manner is friendly and genuine. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a cardiologist that is not only excellent at what she does but shows great interest and compassion for her patients in providing them with a proper diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care.

|  A true Gem, an Angel!  |  show details
by Latanya Bailey on Aug 1st, 2013

Dr. Moalemi is one of a kind. She is the world's most sweetest, compassionate, kind hearted, caring Cardiologist a person could ever have. I have never met a Doctor like her in any capacity. There is something very special about her. She covers EVERY area of your life and goes above and beyond all of the time! She is always concerned about your overall well being too! I have been in her care since 2009 and she has been more to me than a cardiologist. She has helped me navigate through some very tough times. She effortlessly and continuously gives of herself with love, patience, and professionalism. I thank God for her! I sincerely thank her for being who she is! I pray that God blesses her in abundance! She is such a blessing to others. I will always recommend family and friends to her practice because I know they will receive EXCELLENT care and so much more!

|  Dr Moalemi is a gift from heaven!  |  show details
by David Jimenez on Jul 17th, 2013

My cardiologist, Dr Azita Moalemi of the Virginia Heart & Vascular Center in Springfield, VA, just cleared me to drive and go back to work as early as next week. I couldn't believe how fortunate I was to have Dr. Moalemi assess my condition and pay so much attention to my health and recovery since surgery. Thank you Dr Moalemi for your assessment, professionalism, and encouragement for me to enjoy the new lease on life I now have!

|  Life saver  |  show details
by Arthur M on Jun 9th, 2013

Dr. M. has really helped me change my life/health in good direction. I've been seeing her for about two years and when I went in with initial issue , she explained in great detail what is causing my health issues. At that time I had already seen 2 other doctors and quickly gave me their opinion and a script. Dr. M is one of the very few doctors who actually listens to what you have to say and answers questions in "laymans terms". She takes as much time as needed to evaluate, explain and diagnose . To make a long story short, my first visit she actually was certain that there were more than one things going on(where as the others were focused on one thing. She found three areas that I needed to see specialists in these fields. My problem came full circle in which things are getting much better everyday due to the treatment from Dr. M and the Blood doctor and pulmonary doctor and a excellent Back Surgeon. The bottom line is, Dr. moalmei listened to my issue/symptoms and things then started building up to the main medical problems. She is an awesome Doctor, very energetic, extreme knowledgeable in her speciality field of cardio, but also knowledgeable and helpful in other areas other than cardio/ heart and vascular problems. thanks Dr. moalemi you got me heading in the right direction and each day my quality of life better for the most part.

|  Dr. Moalemi  |  show details
by Rich Walsh on May 23rd, 2013

I have been quite healthy all of my life and, as a result, have not had to rely on any doctor. That suddenly changed recently and I now need a good heart specialists. Dr. Moalemi is that doctor. She is, of course, very knowledgeable in her field. More importantly, she applies that knowledge quickly, acts decisively and chooses the right course of action. And she does it all in a pleasant and friendly manner. I recommend Dr. Moalemi wholeheartedly and without reservation.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Fran Hudgins on May 22nd, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Moalemi by my internist 7 or 8 years ago, and I will be eternally grateful. She has been the ultimate caregiver through these years as she diagnosed my issues, guided me through the comparison and selection of a cardiac surgeon, and cared for me diligently since my surgery. She is so knowledgeable and thorough and you leave her office feeling very confident that she's in charge of your care and you don't have to worry. She has encouraged me never to hesitate to call her and over the years, I have felt the need to on a couple of occasions. She responds in the middle of the night and while on vacation - and she always is cheerful, kind and encouraging. I must add that her staff is very courteous and diligent in following up with me when I call the office for any issue. I always receive a response within the same day. Thank you, Dr. Moalemi and staff, for your excellent care.

|  Four Star's Aren't Enough  |  show details
by Robert J. Hall on May 16th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Moalemi for more than seven years. During these years of delivering care, Dr. Moalemi has been nothing short of phenomenal. She is thorough and does her level best to bring together the patient's concerns and medical diagnosis. Dr. Moalemi continues to keep her skill set current in modern technologies, medicines and practices, therefore; the patient is reassured of the diagnosis being received. Dr. Moalemi's finest quality is her bedside manner. She will explain each and every line of test result until the patient understands what's going on. Never will a patient perceive that Dr. Moalemi is impatient or frustrated. No matter how busy the office seems, Dr. Moalemi will never rush a patient out the door just to catch up. Dr. Moalemi and her staff are simply the best

|  Patient  |  show details
by Murana on May 7th, 2013

Dr. Moalemi is the best doctor I have ever had the opportunity to come in contact with. She is caring, compassionate and very detailed. She is very prompt in her response to queries. She took lead in my care since my recent heart attack. She organized and followed thru with the coordination of my medical care; all my tests, procedures and surgeries. Thank you Dr. Moalemi for all you have done for me and my family, we truly appreciate you especially my wife who is a nurse and knows too well what is standard practice. You more than exceed the standard.

|  THE BEST OF THE BEST!!  |  show details
by John, Falls Church, VA on May 3rd, 2013

After having hip surgery, I found myself in recovery suffering from a mild heart attack. At the time, Dr. Moalemi was part of a group practice. After a parade of cardiogists, each in a hurry to run out the door, it was Dr. Moalemi who took the time to understand, test, and evaluate my situation. It was her expert knowledge and bedside manner that has given me reason to be a patient of hers (AND only hers for the past 6 years). She evaluates my total physical wellness, knows my history, and pulled me through more than one (1) scary situation. Thank you Dr. Moalemi for being the EXPERT doctor that you are....!!

|  Cardiac Care with Dr. Maolemi  |  show details
by James Askew on May 1st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Moalemi for 12 months now. She is a top notch professional in all respects. I have been diagnosed with Afib and Dr. Moalemi has been instrumental in helping me to get the condition under control. She is caring, compassionate, and has infinite patience in answering the myriad questions I bring to her with each visit. I strongly believe that in order to heal a patient must be an informed one...Dr. Moalemi is my mentor with regard to all aspects of my cardiovascular health. She also treats my wife, Katherine, we both totally agree in our respect for her. I highly recommend Dr. Moalemi to all.

|  You won't find a better doctor!!!  |  show details
by Robert Curry on Apr 30th, 2013

I have seen multiple doctors over the past ten years and have never had one that showed so much personal attention to my medical care. She is amazing and treats you like you are a friend and not just a patient. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone that will actually look at you, give you information about your condition, give options and a diagnosis that you will understand. She is tops in every way. Her staff is the best as well. I have had all pleasant experienes with them and they go out of their way to be kind and assist me. The nurses are kind and patient and never hurry you. It's crazy to say, but I look forward to going to see Dr Moalemi and her staff!!! Don't hesitate making an appointment, you will not be disappointed. I have only seen her, although there is another female dr. at the practice. I will stick with Dr M. because I started with her and can't imagine anyone else being better!!

by Connie S. on Apr 29th, 2013

Dr. Moalemi became my cardiologist about a year ago in my attempt to take a proactive approach to managing my own heart health given my strong family history of hearth disease and stroke. She is expert in women's heart issues, knows all the latest procedures and treatments available. She has guided me every step of the way and is extremely patient in helping me understand my specific issues and in developing a protocol for treatment. Dr. Moalemi is a kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable professional who is always there for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

|  THE BEST EVER...............  |  show details
by EVAN E on Feb 6th, 2013

I am here today because of her. She is a well kept secret in the World of Cardiologist I couldn't find anymore stars to click. Thank You Doc.........

|  Needed a cardiac evaluation  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2012

My primary care physician referred me to Dr. Moalemi, and I'm glad she did! I needed an evaluation rather quickly, and although a new patient I was accommodated immediately. Dr. Moalemi was very thorough and helpful in explaining the potential consequences of the event I had experienced. I especially appreciated the manner in which she presented the relevant information, and, after completion of testing, took all the time necessary to show and explain to me the results. I would have no reservations whatsoever in referring my closest family members or friends to her should the need ever arise.

|  Cardiologist  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

Excellent Cardiologist.Takes excellent care of patients.

|  Extraordinary  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

In this day and age when doctors make their money by rushing you in and out the door with a prescription, it's rare to find a doctor who will take the time to explain medical matters relating to your condition in a way that you will understand. I learned so much about the workings of the heart and circulatory system during my appointment that I am now dangerous. Dr. Moalemi is kind, understanding and very smart. I hope I don't need the routine care of a cardiologist in the future, but if I do it will be with Dr. Moalemi.

Aug 11th, 2012

You are definitely in the best hands if Dr. Moalemi is caring for you. She makes sure to spend time with her patients in order to help them fully understand what is going on with them.

Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Moalemi is truly one of the most knowledgeable doctors that we have met. She cares for my 86 year old father that suffers from Congestive Heart Failure and Kidney Failure. Her and her entire staff have shown us over the years that they have knowledge, experience, and compassion. Dr. Moalemi is truly one of the few doctors that we have met that actually views the whole patient, not just the heart or lungs. There is not enough room on this review to say all of the wonderful things that we feel about her and her practice.

|  THE Best Dr ever!  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

Dr Moalemi has gone above & beyond in her care for my husband who had bypass surgery & a pacemaker. I thank God our regular wonderful Dr Moles got my husband an appointment with her on such short notice. And Dr. Moalemi was a true blessing & a very caring person. She gives 110%.

|  An Incredible Medical Professional - Outstanding Patient Care  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2012

I did some research on the net looking for a cardiologist and I got so much more - Dr. Moalemi has been seeing me for almost a year of monthly visits and has improved my overall health with her internal program of taking care of the whole body and the Heart is the engine that needs compassionate care. The office has a program for weight management and provides trained professionals to improve the health of your mind & body. All of the latest equipment and friendly staff are there for you. I am so happy that I found her!

|  Exceptional!  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

My mother has had coronary artery disease for the past 15 years, and Dr. Moalemi has been her cardiologist for the last 10. She has guided and helped my mom through so many things - from angioplasties and coronary conversion to open heart surgery. To say that my mom trusts her and likes her would be an understatement. I usually accompany my mom to her appointments, and can only agree. What strikes me most about Dr. Moalemi are her kindness, modesty and approachability, which are so extremely rare to find - especially in experts of her caliber and competency. It is obvious that she very invested and truly and sincerely cares about her patients. She is a rare gem indeed, and I cannot recommend her enough!!

|  Dr. Moalemi's Terrific  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

I was unexpectedly diagnosed with Afib, about 2 years ago, and it was scary. Mr. Moalemi put me at ease immediately, and has been wonderful ever since. I have had some unrelated health problems that have complicated my treatment, and she has worked with me and other docs at every step to protect my heart. If you have heart problems, call Dr. Moalemi - she is terrific.

|  Amazing!!!  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

I have had the pleasure of been under Dr. Moalemis care for the past 10 years. During the time under her care, I was diagnosed with stage 3 colorectal cancer. Dr. Moalemi not only was my doctor but she acted as an abet advocate, counselor, collaborator and guide, going beyond her scope of responsibility to help my family and me. She guided us through complex research process of finding best-qualified physicians. She also acted as my advocate when I had to argue my case with the insurance company who was trying to refuse funding my treatment. She was there for us in every step of the way. Today I am proud to say that because of Dr. Moalemis caring and support I have survived my cancer. I am deeply grateful, forever indebted, and proud to be in her capable hands in everyway imaginable.

Mar 24th, 2012

Dr. Moalemi is a very good doctor and a very good person

|  One of the best doctors in this area...  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

Dr. Moalemi is one of the most caring doctor's I have visited. I've never had difficulty in getting an appointment. Once I get to the office, I haven't ever had to wait too long to get in, less than 10 minutes. She doesn't make you feel rushed once she comes in to see you. She actually spends as much time as it takes to answer all question, address all concerns and explain what is going on in a way that is clearly understood for the patient. She is a very caring and patient doctor. I wish there were more doctors as caring as Dr. Moalemi.

Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. Azita Moalemi is an exceptional doctor and truly cares about her patients. She spends a great deal of time with me and explains everything carefully. Her diagnoses are made after thorough investigation and tests are completed, and are always spot on. She is one of the very best doctors I have ever had the good fortune to encounter.

Mar 8th, 2012

a superior doctor in every regard.

Feb 29th, 2012

I love this Doctor she is wonderful.She made me fell I was her only patient.My care has been excellent..always

|  Committed to care....  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Excellent doctor who cares with vast knowledge and expertise.

|  Excellent and very caring physician  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

Dr. Moalemi is a very competent,knowledgeable and caring physician. The level of care I recieved was excellent. Staff and nurses were freindly and profesinal.I give them an A rating for overall performance. I was completely please with was my last three visits. It is very hard to find good professorial these days and i am so glad to find them. I strongly recommend them.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2012

I had heart surgery a little over 10 years ago. I see Dr. Moalimi a couple of times a year to monitor the situation. She is a wonderful doctor, very thorough and always takes time to answer all my questions. In addition, she is a very nice, personable person. She is very profession yet very friendly, has a great sense of humor and always takes time to ask about family and children.I would, and have recommended her, to family and friends. She is a truely great doctor!

|  Patients first  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

I have been with Dr Moalemi for the past 3 yrs. When she moved from a group practice to her own partnership I followed. She is wonderful, caring and very thorough in her analysis and explanation of all her findings and detailed explanations in layman's terms of the situation and recommendations. I put my life in her hands with full confidence that I am in the care of the best.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

Dr. Moalemi takes time to listen and explain the care to be followed and the medicines to be taken. She is very responsive to emergency phone calls. Also, makes herself available via phone or email. I will recommend Dr. Moalemi to my friends and family.

|  A Really Good Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

She is super-smart, well organized, well informed, up-to-date, thorough, imaginative, creative, well connected, and has an excellent attitude toward her patients. Her practice is well equipped and runs smoothly and efficiently.

|  very knowlegeable and caring  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

She is one of the best doctors I've been taking my parents to. She is very kind and caring; she does not rush patients. She is certainly one of the best in her field/diagnostics. Her office staff are polite and efficient. We've never experienced waiting for long in her office. I highly recommend her.

Jan 27th, 2012

Dr. Moalemi is one of the best cardiolgist I have ever been to. She is professional, very pleasant & dedicated to her patients. She is very impressive with her medical diagnoses. The staff is very friendly & helpful. I totally recommed Dr. Moalemi.

|  nice, caring and knowlegeable doctor  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

She is very nice; she makes it really comfortable to talk to her. She does not rush you through the appointment, so you get to explain every condition that you may think are relevant to the health of your heart. She is also very knowledgeable not only in her field, but in other health related matters. Also, I'm very much pleased with her kind, professional and efficient staff. They are some of the best. The wait time is not really much; you are seen within a short time from when your appointment has been set, at most, if not being seen at your appointment time.

|  Mr. Pedram Parvini  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

Both of my parents are Doctor Moalemis patients. They found Doctor Moalemi very knowledgeable a caring. The level of attention they have received in her office is beyond expectation. The waiting time is usually short. Staffs treat all the patients with utmost courtesy. Doctor Moalemi is the best cardiologist they have ever met.

|  A Power-House doctor with curls  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

I was severely dehydrated for several days & had severe shortness of breath. I came in first thing Monday morning, she took me right in, and within the hour, I was running circle around the clinic. Thank you Dr. Moalemi!!!!

|  Best Cardiologist  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

Dr Moalemi not only provides health care, she genuinely cares about her patients well being. I have been in her care for 12 years. The best cardiologist in the area. She is technically proficient and keeps abreast of new treatments and medications.

Dec 23rd, 2011

I was sent to see Dr. Moalemi due to a possible problem with my heart.I was delighted to find a competent, knowledgeable MD that put one at ease, smiled a great deal, acted like she enjoyed her job, explained everything no matter how small. Rate her Exceptional.

Dec 17th, 2011

She is outstanding. Asks pertinent questions about how you feel, if medication is working, any new symtoms, & any problems with medication. She covered sll aspects of my condition and gave me the necessary tests to determine the cause of my health issues and how to treat them & if any problems occurred to call her.office

Dec 16th, 2011

An exceptionally skilled physician with unusual level compassion for her patients. The office is equipped with the state-of-the-art equipment for a wide range of tests on the spot with competent technicians on hand. She was able to accurately diagnose my case and provided excellent guidance for initiating the needed interventions. Follow up post intervention has been superb. She takes the needed time and more with the patient. Every visit is not only a serious professional consultation with her, but also a learning and understanding session. She has a remarkable ability to examine the test results and evidence for complete diagnosis.

|  Best heart doctor  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

I am very pleased with my appointment with Dr. Moalemi. she is very competent, caring and professional. She diagnosed my problem and treated it the best way anyone could. I would recommend her to anyone.

Dec 9th, 2011

I love this Doctor.She makes me feel so comfort I can ask her anything.She is a profession and always gives 100% along with her staff.

Feb 12th, 2011

The most striking aspects of the experience are her sincerity, compassion, and professional knowledge. Not only did she explain her diagnosis very thoroughly, she also took the time to address my questions. I strongly recommend her.

|  Fantastic Cardio Doc!  |  show details
by DP on Jan 28th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Moalemi's since July 1998. I find her skill excellent and her ability to relate to a patient's needs superb. The practice is well managed, has top of the line equipment, has a spacious and comfortable reception area, and the staff is both mature and professional.

Dec 5th, 2009

I saw this doctor for the first time and I was incredibly impressed. She is knowledgeable, patient and compassionate. The office is clean, pleasant and the staff are very professional.

Nov 2nd, 2009

I was very pleased after meeting with Dr. Moalemi. She was very concerned and very complete with her exam and explanations for my condition. I highly recommend her as she listened to me about all of my symptoms I was having. She referred me for testing which I also was able to schedule very quickly in her office. Excellant doctor.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Ginger on Oct 4th, 2009

This Doctor takes her time with her patiens. She is kind and takes time to listen. One thing she needs to practice on is trying not to alarm her her more nervous patients. Otherwise she is a very good Doctor and she deserves a five star rating!