A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azita Zadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azita Zadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azita Zadeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zadeh graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Zadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azita Zeimjamshidi Zadeh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azita Z. Zadeh practice?
- Dr. Azita Zadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Azita Zadeh practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.