A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aziz Abdul-Rahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aziz Abdul-Rahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aziz Abdul-Rahim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdul-Rahim graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Abdul-Rahim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aziz Samir Abdul-Rahim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Aziz S. Abdul-Rahim practice?
- Dr. Aziz Abdul-Rahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Aziz Abdul-Rahim practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.