A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aziz Abdul-Rahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aziz Abdul-Rahim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdul-Rahim graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Abdul-Rahim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdul-Rahim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans