Aziz Abdul-Rahim Is this you?

Have you seen Aziz Abdul-Rahim?

February 25th, 2017

Very knowledgeable in his field. He was able to get me on the right path for the care I needed.

July 12th, 2016

Horrible human being

I was referred back to Dr. Rahim after my primary doctor could no longer treat my swollen optic nerve. 7 years ago when I had great insurance I was treated well, but since then I have had to sign up with marketplace insurance against my will to which his office does not accept. Willing to pay in cash I asked how much it would cost and if I could just get the appointment since I need my eyesight back more than anything in order to drive safely. Sadly I was told that this doctor does not take patient without insurance and refuses to accept full cash payments. The worst part about all this is that he is the only specialist in the area where I live that can treat my condition and so I am forced to live a life of blindness due to his complete disregard of human life. Dr. Rahim may be a good doctor; however, his lack of care for the well being of his community leads me to the conclusion hat this is a horrible person that only cares about money and spits on his oath as a doctor.

June 30th, 2016

I found Dr Rahum to be excellent he did thorough exam of my eye I had damaged a nerve by accidentally running into a door facing. It caused double vision. He told me what the problem was and how long to expect the double vision to last. He was very nice and professional. I liked him very much. He was right on the mark it corrected itself with no problems. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 21st, 2015

Horrible Patient Care

I was referred to Dr. Abdul-Rahim by my MS Neurologist for blurry and double vision issues. I was prepared for the 3 hr appt time they advised at the time I scheduled the appt., but I didn't expect 90% of that time to be spent waiting on this Dr after I was in the exam room. When he did show up to discuss my double vision he made me as though I was wasting his time. The only line on the eye chart I could read was the top one and only 1 or 2 letters were clear enough for me to say what they were. But yet this Dr said my vision was fine. He barely did exams that a regular ophthalmologist would do, and was never there for either of the eye chart exams. When I told him that I couldn't see the eye chart well enough to tell whether a letter was a "K" or an "R", or if it was even a letter, Dr Abdul-Rahim said that I could read the chart just fine. His patient care is hopeless and his demeanor leaves the patient feeling as though it's all in their head and they will just have to live with the poor eye vision. I would not recommend this physician to anyone, especially someone who has Multiple Sclerosis. He may be listed as a Neuro-Ophthalmologist but don't be fouled, he provides less care than a regular Ophthalmologist. His background is teaching, maybe he should go back to that, patient care is obviously not his forte.

June 13th, 2017