Dr. Aziz Ahmad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aziz Ahmad?

March 21st, 2016

He has done a coupe of my surgeries and I do not think there are words to express what a wonderful, human being, surgeon, he is.

February 3rd, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr. Ahmad as my surgeon.

May 25th, 2015

Dr. Ahmad is an angel. Twice he has been my mother's surgeon got a complicated whipple surgery and a colectomy; both procedures were extremely complex. Dr. Ahmad made it seem easy. He has extremely skilled with a huge compassionate heart. I have never met a kinder surgeon with such a great warmth and a caring bed side manner. My mother is lucky to have him. And we are blessed to have known him.

March 30th, 2015

He is a surgeon's surgeon without doubt, he operated on me

February 9th, 2015

Dr. Ahmad, the best surgeon, the kindest person

Dr. Ahmad was my surgeon. I had pancreatic cancer. I cannot say enough nice things about him. He is the kindest and most professional person I know.

December 22nd, 2014

Best surgeon ever!

He is the most kind and considerate person I have ever known, and he happens to be the best surgeon ever. He did the Whipple on me, and I am still alive to compliment him.

March 27th, 2013

Incredible Surgeon!

Dr. Ahmad is an oncology surgeon, but he also does other kinds of surgery, as he did for me. He is an incredible surgeon and a wonderful, caring, genuine, patient, honest, and helpful doctor. I lucked out meeting him when I had to be admitted to the hospital after visiting the ER. The ER doctor was preparing me for surgery right then and there, but when Ahmad saw me, he was more than willing to give other options a try first. He's easy to talk to, listens well, and is an incredibly talented surgeon. He's humble, honest, and has a great sense of humor. You can't go wrong having him as your surgeon.

April 22nd, 2012

kindhearted

The first time I encountered this doctor that treated my husband, i knew that he will be in safe hands. From the surgery down to recovery, Dr. Ahmad was always there checking on my husband. He is a respectful doctor that valued my husband's life and my husband's worth in my family. It is seldom or I would say rare to find a doctor like this. My husband was overwhelmed on how Dr. Ahmad cared for him, and he felt like he was the doctor's priority. He showed these humorous attitude and laugh that eased my husband's pain a big deal and gave him such confidence to move on to his life. Thank you so much doctor for your big help.

April 21st, 2012

Life saver!

I went in the ER w/scute abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting... it was small bowel obstruction... wasn't resolved conservativly... by the 3rd day I was operated on by Dr. Ahmad and thank God I feel great now... I haven't felt this good in a long time! Dr. Ahmad saved my life!

March 12th, 2012

BEST SURGEON ever

Can not say enough good things about this physcian. He is highly skilled and extremely caring - hands down the BEST bedside manner of any doctor, in fact - no one comes even close. Love DR. Ahmad!

June 20th, 2011

Dr Aziz Ahmad

I was diagnosed with lung cancer 3 weeks before my son graduated from UCLA. Dr Aziz Ahmad is a kind man with a wonderful heart. The time he spent with me was as if I was his only patient. He came in on his day off and visited my wife and I for almost an hour just talking about life. Remarkable man! I had the surgery and 3 weeks later I was at my son's graduation.He's the best!

May 28th, 2011

Donnakerri Hofstetter

I was especialy impressed with Dr Ahmad in his assesmentr of my needs. He listened and worked with my newly appointed Gi dr to make sure surgery might be avoided. When it could not he carefully walked me through and had done a professional and thorough job. It woul dbe good to have a little more feedback when I ask questions but he is very busy so that is rough. Excellent docter. I am post surgery 12 days.