A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aziz Benbrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aziz Benbrahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aziz Benbrahim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Benbrahim graduated from Universite Hassan Ii, Casablanca.
Dr. Benbrahim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aziz Benbrahim MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aziz Benbrahim practice?
- Dr. Aziz Benbrahim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aziz Benbrahim practices Surgery near Meriden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT.
See Meriden Surgeons.