A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aziz Benbrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aziz Benbrahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benbrahim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benbrahim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aziz Benbrahim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Benbrahim graduated from Universite Hassan Ii, Casablanca. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benbrahim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aziz Benbrahim MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aziz Benbrahim practice?
- Dr. Aziz Benbrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Aziz Benbrahim practices Surgery near Meriden, CT.
See Meriden Surgeons.