Dr. Aziz Imtiaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aziz Imtiaz?

Careless and unprofesssional

Posted on July 24th, 2016

I took my 15 month daughter for her first visit and while I was waiting in the room he picked hid head inside and said he would be with us in 5 minutes. The nurse comes in and asked me some basic questions, examine my daughter very quickly and leave. Some other person comes in with two shots and ask me "are you ready?", I am not but I guess I will be. She literally stab my daughter's legs without any care and tells me "you are ready to go". No doctor, I have no idea what she just gave my daughter, nothing!!! I asked somebody in the desk about some concern I had with my baby's cough and she told me to go back to the room and someone would be with me. For my surprise it wasn't the doctor, but the nurse again. She examined my daughter again and said that she did sound congested and would try to get me a prescription because the insurance might not cover medicine on a well visit. Still no doctor, no update on her growth, NOTHING!!!! She comes back and said she would send the prescription to the pharmacy. I left feeling hopeless and really sad about the lack of respect and care of this people, its easy to say I will NEVER go back there and will make sure everyone know about this experience so no mothers have to go thru this situation. PS: the pharmacy never received the prescription.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Awesome Dr

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

My three kids love him because he really cares about how they feel and what treatment will be the best to help them.

Ms.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Wonderful. Always attentive to my childrens needs. My kids range from 17 to 5 and he has been a wonderful Doctor. Highly recommended.

Bestt !!!

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Great Dr & very helpful staff..

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Courteous staff very poor!

Hand-on, caring and compassionate

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Disgusting

Posted on May 13th, 2015

This office is just horrible. The exam rooms are filthy and the staff is unprofessional. I had to take my daughter there twice due to insurance using him as the primary pediatrician and on both occasions the exam rooms were not acceptable. The first trip there was a thermometer ear cover coated with earwax (not from us) sitting on the desk in reach of my toddler. And the second trip (I had an appointment for) the doctor would not even see her (possible infection from vaccines at injection site 2 weeks after) and the nurses just sent me home without examining her. I did get brought into a dirty exam room for ointment from a nurse who wanted me to set her onto the used paper exam table with used paper towels on the counter as well. Oh and when she got the vaccines on the first trip I never received paperwork telling me which vaccines she received. There is absolutely no communication here. I have never witnessed such an unprofessional, unclean doctor's office!

BEST EVER!!!

Posted on March 29th, 2015

This is the third doctor my grandson has seen and I love him....he has such a good way with kids making them feel at ease..........I hope we never have to change doctors EVER!!! LOVE YOU DR. AZIZ

Posted on September 20th, 2013

The office is dirty.Scheduled many kids than he can handle.Have to stand with 5 other people while waiting because the chairs are fully occupied.The staff are rude.If the nurses needs help to each other they yell instead of speaking slowly.Also they are unfriendly.They didn't even say excuse if they interrupt anything during the the visit.The Dr keep going in and out of the room.You feel like hes rushing to get to the other kids who are screaming and crying in the waiting area.No toys and play room for the kids. A very unpleasant office.I wouldn't recommend him to any of my friend.

The best

Posted on July 11th, 2013

I would Definitely recommend Dr. Imtiaz to anyone ( and I have. ) My 3 boys see him and I couldnt be happier. He always explains everything and never makes you feel like he is in a rush to get to the next person. You feel comfortable asking questions, and if you dont understand something he will re explain. yes sometimes the wait can be a little long and his office is small but its worth it to know that your child is getting excellent health care. all The nurses on his staff are very polite and look like they enjoy their job. I also like the fact that they accept walk in visits when the lil ones are sick.

Great Dr

Posted on April 7th, 2013

He is a great Dr. He listens, has good technology , his staff is friendly works just as hard as he does. Only down side the facilities are way to small and dirty....