A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aziz Maksoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aziz Maksoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maksoud
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maksoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aziz Maksoud, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maksoud graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maksoud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aziz R Maksoud FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aziz R. Maksoud practice?
- Dr. Aziz Maksoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Aziz Maksoud practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.