A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aziz Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aziz Merchant, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Merchant has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aziz Moiz Merchant MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aziz M. Merchant practice?
- Dr. Aziz Merchant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aziz Merchant practices Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.