A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Qandah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Qandah, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Qandah graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qandah has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Qandah DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Qandah practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Qandah has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Qandah practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.