Dr. Aziz Shaibani MD Patient Reviews

October 28th, 2016
Great doc!
He is a very kind, knowlegable Doctor--I greatly appreciate his care.

June 11th, 2016
I am 12 year patient him He is good doctor

June 6th, 2016
Husband of very sick wife
I am very thankful that I was able to find Dr. Shaibani. My wife has been suffering with some form of Neurological disorder for about 6 months and is pretty much bedridden and can only get around with a walker and wheelchair. After going to many Docs and being told she would have to just learn to live with it we found Dr. Shaibani. We live in Corpus Christi and we were able to get a quick appoinment and when he saw hw severe my wife was he immediately scheduled several test which were all done in his office. This included taking nerve and muscle samples and a spinal tap. During our visits his staff has been unbelievable. He got back to us as soon as he got the results and gave us his diagnosis and the treatment regimen she will need. He is confident that she can recover from her illness. I feel weare very lucky to have him on our side.

May 16th, 2016
After 2 years of traveling from Doctor to Doctor - I have now found Dr. Shaibani who has found the solution to my illness. Dr. Shaibani and his staff are very professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Shaibani.

February 6th, 2016
Great care. Helped me immensely with a long illness with Polymyositis.

January 8th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I've been going to Dr. Shaibani for nearly 6 years due to having myasthenia gravis. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He saved my life in 2011 by instructing St. Lukes hospital on my treatment when I was rushed to ICU. His whole staff is top notch. I would highly recommend him.

January 7th, 2016
So different Experience from other reviewers
I have been a patient of Dr. Shaibani's for approximately four years (being referred to by my primary physician). My experience has been of a doctor who is compassionate and listens to my issues. I feel confidant in his diagnosis. I would recommend him to others.

January 27th, 2014
No Answer
My husband has been ill with something no one can tells us what it is. It comes and goes. Last episode he had we were sent to Shaibani and he was for sure he had HNA. Had test done and his test show he doesn't haven't, now he wants him to have another test done that cost thousands of dollars. He doesn't listen to us when we go for visits, we get rushed out of the office, and he has yet to figure out what is wrong with my husband. It's frustrating to go to a doctor and them not be able to help you like they should. We are going to find another doctor.

March 29th, 2013
Dr was dictating notes on recorder DURING my appt for ANOTHER patient. He informed me that my Myositis didn't cause any pain that I was experiencing. Myositis does cause pain according to the myositis association and numerous med publications. He then wanted to perform expensive testing and treatments. When I questioned why (since I had numerous tests already done), he slapped my chart down and told me that if I didn't want to do the testing that I could just go to any general dr and be treated. I felt intimidated and very uncomfortable.

June 8th, 2012
GREAT!!!
it was the best doctor i had been to straight to the point and no useless talk these other comments are really fake if it wasn't for Dr. Shaibani I don't know what i would have done

April 26th, 2010
Worst Neuro been to see
He didn't do anything but order testing that he says is negative. I had seen 3 neurologist before him. They all said my nerve test was abnormal. He said that it was good and negative. He said I was retired at 36!! Are you kidding me?!?!? I haven't been able to work because my pain has been so bad. I would stay away from this one!! Doesn't listen nor does he want to see medical records. I spent over $1000 and he said before the testing in his assessment that he doesn't think I have nerve compression anywhere. Why did he order all the tests? I guess he can enjoy himself on my EXPENSE!

September 28th, 2009
Interesred about money and unnecessary tests
He was pushing me to have treatments that was expensive.Didnt tell me why i need it. I had to go to another doctor to get correct diagnosis and treatment. He should be more honest with his patients