Dr. Aziz Soomro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

October 19th, 2016
Help
I went to this doctor like four months ago looking for help to improve my depression and anxiety. I explained that I need to reduces the medications. HE said he will take care of the situation. But he not explained to me. He confused me give the names of the medication increase the mg I am not clear what I have to take. He is not able to communicate with the patients.

April 15th, 2016
Believe every negative comment you read on here. Don't bring your child here.

March 13th, 2016
Former Employee
I would urge all patients to stay away from this place. As a former employee, all the negative reviews about this doctor is true. You will never be heard by him, he will diagnosis you incorrectly, put that you are non-compliant when you confront him, never give you a refill unless you see him once a month (trying to steal your money), never give you your medical records or return ANY phone calls. He will throw you out of the practice if you want to switch psychiatrists or stop seeing him altogether. He will not let you see a therapist unless you see him. He demands you see him even if you're not interested in medication and the only way to get through to him is if you threaten to file a complaint with attorneys or the office of professions. If you feel anything was not done properly during your visit, just report him. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

February 7th, 2016
Very bad experience. Dr. Soomro is judgmental and inaccurate. He decided my 16 year old daughter had a learning disability, without any evidence of this being true. When she experienced problems with the medication, he refused to return phone calls. When I finally insisted on speaking to him, the only advice was "see the pediatrician." DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.

January 11th, 2016
Patient
Terrible experience with Dr. Soomro. Extremely close minded and unhelpful. If you are looking for a Psychiatrist you are open to and comfortable speaking with DO NOT go to Dr. Soomro. You will leave feeling worse about yourself and your conditions than you previously felt before seeing him. I highly advise AGAISNT seeing Dr. Soomro

September 3rd, 2015
Disinterested fellow.
I don't know - I came to him for help and he immediately changed up my meds which made me edgy and weird. Tried to talk about it and told him I was taking my old dosage and he kicked me out. Honestly, I've never seen the guy smile, so if you're feeling blue, maybe he's not the guy to go to. ...but his hair is blue, so he's ok in my book!

July 27th, 2015
depression
all he cared was money very rude and the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen

December 8th, 2013
Awesome
Chappqua Behavioral Medicine staff and clinicians are very caring and does a fantastic job of informing the patient and listening to the patient.

December 1st, 2013
Mother
My son got the best possible care

October 27th, 2013
we had an excellent experience . Staff is professional helpful and courteous. Care provided by Psychiatrist and therapist was of high standard.

February 13th, 2013
I have had a terrible experience with Dr. Soomro and I would sway anyone away from seeing him. He is an uncompassionate doctor and he lacks the ability to effectively communicate with his patients. He is the kind of doctor who prefers medicating quickly, and abandoning his patients as soon as they complain that the medication isn't working.

February 19th, 2012