Dr. Aziza Zaman MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Brockton, MA

3.2

May 7th, 2013
My two children have been seeing Dr. Zaman since they were born, over 7 years now. We love that she takes time with us, really listens and deeply cares about our children. We trust her completely and she has never steered us wrong with our kids! I especially love that she values my opinion and addresses my concerns as their mother. She is the only doctor I've heard of that takes calls immediately or calls back within 15 minutes....every single time we've had a concern! She is top notch in our book!!!

May 10th, 2012
Incompetent
This doctor saw both of my children at the hospital after they were born. She put my oldest through unnecessary lab work. He had the same test three times even though the second test was normal. Even better, I had to drive 45 minutes to get the third test. My second child was premature. This time, she didn't give me important information and yet again, messed up lab work. I brought my youngest to the office once and when I discovered that she was covering for our regular doctor, I dressed my baby and went to another office, same practice, to see someone else. Most of the other doctors are great. She will never treat my children again.