A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azizur Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azizur Rehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azizur Rehman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rehman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azizur Rehman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azizur Rehman practice?
- Dr. Azizur Rehman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Azizur Rehman practices Family Medicine near Chillicothe, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL and Lacon, IL.
See Chillicothe Primary Care Doctors.