Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Azmat Ahmed
Dr. Azmat Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Decatur, TX. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance, JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington and Jps Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Azmat Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Azmat Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Madhu Kollipara
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi17
Dr. Laurie Crowe
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Richard Hazen
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi29