A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmat Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmat Hussain, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azmat Hussain MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Azmat Hussain practice?
- Dr. Azmat Hussain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azmat Hussain practices Cardiovascular Disease near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sheffield Village, OH.
See Westlake Cardiologists.