A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmat Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmat Hussain, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azmat Hussain MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Azmat Hussain practice?
- Dr. Azmat Hussain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azmat Hussain practices Cardiovascular Disease near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sheffield Village, OH.
See Westlake Cardiologists.