Dr. Azmat Iqbal MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmat Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmat Iqbal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azmat Iqbal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Chemotherapy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iqbal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Azmat Iqbal practice?
Dr. Azmat Iqbal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Sunnyside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodside, NY and Bayside, NY.
See Sunnyside Internists, Sunnyside Hematologists, Sunnyside Oncologists, Sunnyside Geriatric Doctors, and Sunnyside Pathologists.