A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmat Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmat Iqbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azmat Iqbal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Iqbal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azmat Iqbal MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Azmat Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Azmat Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Azmat Iqbal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sunnyside, NY.
See Sunnyside Internists, Sunnyside Hematologists, and Sunnyside Oncologists.