A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmat Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmat Iqbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azmat Iqbal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Iqbal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azmat Iqbal MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Azmat Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Azmat Iqbal has 9 office locations.
Dr. Azmat Iqbal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sunnyside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Woodside, NY.
See Sunnyside Internists, Sunnyside Hematologists, and Sunnyside Oncologists.