A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmat Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmat Saeed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azmat Saeed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Saeed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saeed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Azmat Saeed practice?
Dr. Azmat Saeed practices Pediatrics near Endicott, NY.
See Endicott Pediatricians.