A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmi Atiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmi Atiya, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Colorectal Surgery
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atiya graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Atiya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atiya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Azmi W. Atiya practice?
Dr. Azmi Atiya practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons.