A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmi Atiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmi Atiya, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Colorectal Surgery
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atiya graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Atiya has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azmi W Atiya MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Azmi W. Atiya practice?
- Dr. Azmi Atiya has 1 office location.
Dr. Azmi Atiya practices Surgery near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons.