A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmi Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmi Kabbani is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azmi Kabbani, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from Universidad De Cadiz. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kabbani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Peach Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azmi Ahmad Kabbani MD is a male Nephrologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Azmi A. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Azmi Kabbani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Azmi Kabbani practices Nephrology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Milledgeville, GA and Fort Valley, GA.
See Macon Nephrologists.