A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmina Bhaiji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmina Bhaiji is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azmina Bhaiji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhaiji graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Bhaiji has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azmina Bhaiji MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azmina Bhaiji practice?
- Dr. Azmina Bhaiji has 3 office locations.
Dr. Azmina Bhaiji practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.