A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmy Allam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmy Allam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allam
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Allam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azmy Allam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Allam graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Allam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center, Owosso, Mi
- Memorial Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azmy A Allam MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azmy A. Allam practice?
- Dr. Azmy Allam has 1 office location.
Dr. Azmy Allam practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Owosso, MI.
See Owosso Internists, Owosso Pulmonologists, and Owosso Sleep Medicine Doctors.