A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmy Allam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmy Allam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azmy Allam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allam graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Allam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center, Owosso, Mi
- Memorial Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azmy Abdelfattah Allam MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azmy A. Allam practice?
- Dr. Azmy Allam has 1 office location.
Dr. Azmy Allam practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Owosso, MI.
See Owosso Internists, Owosso Pulmonologists, and Owosso Sleep Medicine Doctors.