A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azmy Allam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azmy Allam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azmy Allam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allam graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Allam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center, Owosso, Mi
- Memorial Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Azmy A. Allam practice?
Dr. Azmy Allam practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, and Sleep Medicine near Owosso, MI.
See Owosso Internists, Owosso Sleep Medicine Doctors, Owosso Pulmonologists, Owosso Critical Care Practitioners, and Owosso General Practitioners.