A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azniv Abrahamian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azniv Abrahamian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrahamian
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Abrahamian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrahamian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Abrahamian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azniv A Abrahamian MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Azniv A. Abrahamian practice?
- Dr. Azniv Abrahamian has 1 office location.
Dr. Azniv Abrahamian practices General Practice near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.