A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azniv Abrahamian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azniv Abrahamian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrahamian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Abrahamian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azniv A Abrahamian MD is a female General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Azniv A. Abrahamian practice?
- Dr. Azniv Abrahamian has 1 office location.
Dr. Azniv Abrahamian practices General Practice near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.