Dr. Azra Ahmed MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2013
I called the doctor's office for an appointment and I was helped by Shawana. Shawana has no customer service skills because I gave her all the information and then she put me on hold for 15 minutes and never returned. I hung up and called back again and Shawana proceeded to ask me for the information again. When i told her that I had already given her the information, she told me to calm down and if i want an appointment to give her the information. I told her first of all don't tell me to come down, and second of all my information was given to you before you put me on hold for 15 minutes. Shawana hung up the phone and when i tried to call back she would pick up the phone and immediately hang it up. To future patients, there are a lot of doctors out there so you don't need to deal with a rude receptionist. I called a different doctors office and got my appointment. Beware of this doctors office cause if the receptionist is rude, you don't know how the treatment is.

August 7th, 2012
I was very sick and taken to Saint Agnes Hospital. My primary physician never came to see me. Dr. Ahmed was a breath of fresh air. She came to see me every day that I was in the hospital. She possess a warm bedside manner and common sense directions. I'm very pleased with her and her medical abilities.

June 11th, 2010
Assemblyline medicine
Give 'em more pills and push them out of the door. Incompetent offfice staff & terrible at processing documents in a resasonable amout of time. Difficult to contact between line bing busy, and voice may--and they never return yuor calls.

July 22nd, 2014