A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azra Bihorac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azra Bihorac, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bihorac graduated from University Of Sarajevo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bihorac has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azra Bihorac MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Azra Bihorac practice?
- Dr. Azra Bihorac has 1 office location.
Dr. Azra Bihorac practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Nephrologists.