A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azra Durakovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azra Durakovic is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durakovic
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Durakovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azra Durakovic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Durakovic graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Dr. Durakovic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azra M Durakovic MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azra M. Durakovic practice?
- Dr. Azra Durakovic has 6 office locations.
Dr. Azra Durakovic practices Family Medicine near Saint Michael, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN and Arlington, MN.
See Saint Michael Family Physicians.