A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azra Durakovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azra Durakovic is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azra Durakovic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Durakovic graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Dr. Durakovic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azra M Durakovic MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azra M. Durakovic practice?
- Dr. Azra Durakovic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Azra Durakovic practices Family Medicine near Saint Michael, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN.
See Saint Michael Family Physicians.