A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azra Durakovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azra Durakovic is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azra Durakovic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Durakovic graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Dr. Durakovic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durakovic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Azra M. Durakovic practice?
Dr. Azra Durakovic practices Family Medicine near Saint Michael, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN.
See Saint Michael Family Physicians.