Dr. Azra Hashmi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azra Hashmi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 12th, 2015

NEVER AGAIN

doctor was in too much of a hurry- waited over an hour to see her and she spent less than a minute with my child. i had taken my daughter for a sore throat and recd. a bill for a yearly check up from the insurance company. The staff was rude and unfriendly and not well trained. They almost administered the wrong shot to my daughter if i had not caught it in time. The office was dirty. Staff were eating at the front desk and laughing and joking with patients waiting. i don't want to go back here ever again.

June 27th, 2012

MY girls have been going to this doctor since birth my oldest is 9 and this doctor still treats us as if we are new patient as if she has never seen us a day in her life. I finally have gotten fed up with this treatment and Im taken my girls else where. She makes us wait after being the first ppl their she will take ppl from her own culture in as if we are nobodys which I think is rude. Even my 9 year old has notice this. She will see us out in public and will not even speak to us. But you will bill our insurance company and take our money.. I never wanted to change my girls because I wanted them to be with someone who they would grow with and be comfortable. But they dont even feel that way with her and they should it been 9 years and4 and 3 years. They should almost feel like family. Today we had a visit and we were first to arrive at the office the staff made us wait so that someone from her race could go in before us this is like the fourth time this has happened so we left.

February 16th, 2012

Best Pediatrician

I can't begin to say enough about Dr. Hashmi. She has been my son's pediatrician since birth and she's wonderful. She is very professional, compassionate, thorough and knowledgeable. She also has a very clean office as I smell bleach at each visit. As stated by another poster she is even available by cell phone for emergencies. I love love love her and would highly recommend her.

November 24th, 2010

A Wonderful Doctor Who Truly Cares

Wonderful doctor to my two girls since they were born. Very caring, very knowledgeable, excellent in every respect. My girls absolutely love Dr.Hashmi and even pretend to be her when they play doctor. Best pediatrician you could ask for-will even let you call her cell phone if needed!

October 2nd, 2008

dr. Hashmi is very patient and extremely caring. Oakwood is no where near my house. She was worth the 30 minute drive. She has left Oakwood and I am trying to find her. It is hard to find a good pediatrician and I have not been as comfortable with any other doctor. She is the best.

June 24th, 2008

If you have a child

This woman is Thorough, Caring and takes All The Time Necessary. If she moved to a new location, we will follow.

August 29th, 2017