A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azra Jabeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azra Jabeen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azra Jabeen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabeen graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jabeen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Borgess - Pipp Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azra Jabeen MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azra Jabeen practice?
- Dr. Azra Jabeen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Azra Jabeen practices Internal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists.