A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azra Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azra Qureshi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azra Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azra I Qureshi MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azra I. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Azra Qureshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Azra Qureshi practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.