A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azra Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azra Rehman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azra Rehman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Rehman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azra Rehman MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azra Rehman practice?
- Dr. Azra Rehman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Azra Rehman practices Internal Medicine near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Snoqualmie, WA and Mulberry, FL.
See Sebring Internists.