A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azra Sadikovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azra Sadikovic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadikovic graduated from M.D., University of Zagreb Medical School.
Dr. Sadikovic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azra Sadikovic MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Azra Sadikovic practice?
- Dr. Azra Sadikovic has 7 office locations.
Dr. Azra Sadikovic practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Aurora, IL.
See Evanston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.