Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Azra Wiqas
Dr. Azra Wiqas, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with another office in Queens Village, NY. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wiqas is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Wiqas has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Azra Wiqas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Azra Wiqas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Steven Blumenthal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Alex Spyropoulos
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
New Hyde Park, NY 0.01 mi21
Dr. Kartikya Ahuja
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
New Hyde Park, NY 0.01 mi10