A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azra Wiqas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azra Wiqas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azra Wiqas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiqas graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiqas has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azra DR Wiqas BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azra D. Wiqas practice?
- Dr. Azra Wiqas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Azra Wiqas practices Internal Medicine near Queens Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Queens Village Internists.