Dr. Azra Wiqas MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Queens Village, NY

July 11th, 2016
I go to her Queens Village location. AMAZING staff and an AMAZING Doctor! She definately spends time on explaining everything and also gives her honest opinion on what I should do while looking out for me! She always explains everything and never finds any of my medical questions too dumb to answer. I have no words for her and her staff, ALL the girls that work there are absolutely the SWEETEST! They always greet you with a smile and are very friendly! There's this one girl with Dimples who has the hands of an angel! Whenever she draws my blood, I never feel a pinch! I always go to her & her only! Always gets it on the first try.. Whats there not to love!? Definitely recommend this doctor!

August 15th, 2015
Nobody Home
I scheduled an appointment to see doctor Wiqas a month in advance but when I showed up no one was there. The lights were off and the office was closed. I called and left a message that I was waiting outside but no one called back. It has been two weeks and still no one has called to apologize or explain what happened. I'm very disappointed and angry at this unprofessionalism. I will not be going back to see Dr. Wiqas.

April 22nd, 2015
I like that she takes her time with me. I don't feel rushed. She allows me to ask questions and takes the time to get to know me. I hadn't been there in about two years and she remembered who I was and remembered my last visit. Very friendly and great bedside manner.

July 29th, 2013
One of a kind
I have been a patient of Dr Azra Wiqas for many years now. She is incredibly knowledgable and truly cares . She will give her best effort for the best medical care and advice possible. She spends much time if necessary , and has excellent bedside manners. Her understanding of any medical issues that needs remedy is not only what makes me give her a star five rating, but also her tremendous sensitivity and empathy she shares. To make a long story short, she truly wants best and cares for her patients. I definitely recommend her without a shadow of a doubt!

May 30th, 2013
Great doctor but Disappointed in staff .
Dr wiqas is a great doctor and I would recommend her to anyone . But her clinic is awful the staff is very rude . Upon asking how long the wait was the response I got was " 3 hours " as a joke . I am a patient walking in that isn't the kind of joke one wants to hear upon arriving . And then when questioned later the staff was being very very rude and acting witty . The clinc is run very poorly and I was very disappointed in the service . I truly feel as a patient the overall experience was very disturbing ! Only because I truly admire dr wiqas I am giving her 5 stars and I do love her as a doctor but when it comes to seeing her at this clinic I am simply disappointed . There is a need for better staff.

March 20th, 2013
A gem of a doctor
I am ever so grateful to my other wonderful doctor, Dr. H. Shah, for recommending Dr. Azra Wiqas as my internist. First of all, her clinic is large, clean and parking on the street is no problem. Here is a very personable, fine-looking and thoroughly learned doctor. She has such kind manners and has a quick grasp of what ails you. She spends the necessary length of time and discusses your condition/s without hurry or dismissing attitude (like some jaded doctors have). God bless her because her numbers are few.

March 3rd, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Wiqas is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about her patients.