A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azriel Benaroya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benaroya graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Benaroya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azriel Benaroya MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Azriel Benaroya practice?
- Dr. Azriel Benaroya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azriel Benaroya practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.