A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azubuike Ezeife:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azubuike Ezeife is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azubuike Ezeife, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezeife graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ezeife has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Chs, Inc Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azubuike L Ezeife MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Azubuike L. Ezeife practice?
- Dr. Azubuike Ezeife has 1 office location.
Dr. Azubuike Ezeife practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.