A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azucena Laban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laban
Education & Awards
Dr. Laban graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Laban has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azucena C Laban MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Azucena C. Laban practice?
- Dr. Azucena Laban has 1 office location.
- Dr. Azucena Laban practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.