Overall Review

June 8th, 2016
Worst doctor!!! She is an absolute rude person. No compassion at all. Makes you feel stupid for asking questions. Good luck to anyone trying to see this doctor. i wouldn't trust her at all.

November 21st, 2014
Dr. Porral is a very experienced Doctor. She has been our pediatrician since my now 35 year old daughter was born. She now cares for my grandchildren. Her staff Marie and Teresa have been with her also since I began going to her office. I recommend her to everyone to her. Her and the staff are very professional, knowledgable, and kind.

August 3rd, 2011
My child was sick for 8 moths until we found Dr. Porral
My daughter was sick for 8 months and we had visited a number of doctors and she had also been hospitalized in Kaiser, couple of times due to pneumonia, infection and dehydration we even took her to the children hospital. The past doctors had miss diagnosed my daughters illness over severe sinuses and viruses. Finally when Dr Porral took her case in 3 days my baby was on her way to recovery thanks to Dr Porral. My baby was hospitalized and they had discovered that she had been suffering from C-Diff a bacterium that was attacking her intestines. Possibly she got it from being over medicated with antibiotics. We are so blessed to have found an extremely great Pediatrician.

December 7th, 2009
My children love Dr. Porral
It's so present to have Dr. Porral taking care of my children. We love her two staffs very much too. They all are great and very helpful.