Dr. Azza Elbasty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azza Elbasty?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Azza Elbasty?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

January 21st, 2016

be afraid , be very afraid

I took my 2 children to Dr.Elbasty for check ups first we waited for an hour and a half then she rushed us to get through their appointments she was very short tempered I asked her a question and she looked at me with those big bulging eyes like they were going to pop out of her head! She was very unprofessional, rude, mean ,and should absolutely no way be a pediatrician! Someone needs to investigate. So I had decided to change doctors right away! she wanted to charge me $40 for their records ! I was appalIed and did not pay the $40 she's just a horrible doctor

August 24th, 2015

I never experienced such a low quality dentist .. They make you wait in the waiting area sometimes for 1.5 hr just to tell you later that dentist is not there anymore.. each appointment in this place and each time there was a different dentist ..some of them acting like a butcher not a dentist...they all acting like a big scheme ..no professionalism or any manners I was only going there because my mother Medicaid insurance and you simply don't have a lot of choices...they treat you like a garbage and this place looks nothing but garbage ... They have a big sign saying that when you miss appointment it will cost you $50 but its OK for them to do that without any consequences....believe me there are many dentists out there and you can search and find the right one but please avoid this crazy place...

August 20th, 2015

Dr. Elbasty Azza is a unprofessional, careless, heartless, cold blooded doctor.

April 17th, 2015

Harassed me

Threatened to call DYFS for switching my son's doctor, said I "needed help".

January 15th, 2015

horri-ble mean doctor ever!

All I say is her doctor's license should be suspended! She is not qualified in all area to be a doctor! Selfish, mean, terrible personality and treat patients like a trash! Her clinical like a h-e-l-l. So does her husband. He so called a dentist and not as good as a dental hygienist! I want to rate them as -5 stars if that is available online! 1 star is too much!

April 17th, 2012

Horrible!! Rude and in my opinion not qualified!!

I took my children both there when they were babies,which was roughly 1998-2002 before we had internet and more ways to do research.I brought my son in due to he was not responding to his name and he seem distant and when he got upset he started to rock back and forth.When I told DR.Elbasty,as my son began moaning lightly and rocking,she simply said "oh it's just a habit he'll go out of".Barely an adult I was 19,20ish I believed her,and waited a few months,since she would NOT give me a referral to see a neurologist,I had to make numberious calls to get one.Luckily I was able to get one and brought my son to a very good neurologist,which diagnosed my son with Autism the first visit.I'm just trying to help prevent any parents from having such a horrible experience as I did. Now after reading,reach and experience I'm more aware of Austism and anyone who has read or heard the worse thing to do is WAIT!!!! Early detection can prevent or slow down the effects of Autism.I'll never know,but I can say this,while under the care of Dr.Albasty,my son was non verbal (at all at the age of 3)distant and very upset,(cried and moaned) all the time)and I was a unaware and just as lost as my son.In 1998 Autism rate was 1-5,000 now it's 1-49 in NJ.I'm not a doctor but if I know more than my doctor,that's scary.I'm not saying your child has Autism but what if it's something else,that can be treatable,or prevented.I hope this is the only time this happened while in the care of Dr.Elbsty but do you want to take that chance.Like all the other reviews,I had the same problems I just figured it was because I was a single young (17yrs.old) mother,and as far as getting past records it was Very difficult which also slowed the process of seeing another doctor.Which is why in my opinion she shouldn't be responsible for caring for babies and children if you can't even tell if a child is developmentally delayed.Thank you for taking the time in read this,please share this story if you know anyone who brings or is thinking of taking their child there.BEWARE I WASN'T!!

June 18th, 2011

Dr.Azza Elbasty (Crazy)

Dr. Elbasty is by far the WORST doctor I have ever met in my life, I am A X-ray tech. and have worked with many doctors. I took my child to Dr. Elbasty and she was rude and rough and very selfish, no bedside manner she has not one once of class . I was so shocked that a Doctor would be as unprofessional as she was. I truly feel sorry for any and all of her patients as she is MEAN. If you are thinking of using her I urge you to go elsewere. I NOW HAVE A FANTASTIC DOCTOR WHO IS WAY MORE QUALIFIED.

February 15th, 2011

RUDE uncooperative

I took my son here since he was born. Right from the first visit she was very rude to me assuming I was an unmarried single parent( I am in fact happily married). Being a first time mom I had a lot of questions which she took as me "not listening" to her. No bedside manner what so ever. Now that the doctor I wanted to take my son to is taking our insurance I am leaving ASAP. She is now giving us a hard time about releasing his medical records to our new doctor. Save yourself and DO NOT SEE DR. ELBASTY!

December 18th, 2009

Greedy for money, disregard for patient records

I haven't had serious medical conditions when I had her as a doctor as a child, so I don't remember the quality of her treatment and left those fields in the review blank.She threw away my medical records without asking me. I had asked her earlier for my records, but she gave me a hard time about it so I put it off. (Basically, she didn't want me to change doctors. My parents had told me she had always had her mind focused on money whenever we visited.) I recently moved abroad and asked for my medical records again, and this time her staff told me they had thrown it away... all without asking me! Now, I've lost my childhood medical records and have to piece it together from whatever miscellaneous receipts and notes my parents have lying around.

July 24th, 2009

Horrible doctor, avoid at all costs.

Azza Elbasty is a greedy and lazy doctor. When I was under 18, we tried to get our medical records from her, but she said she would only do so if we found a new pediatrician and she would mail our records to the new doctor. She would only fill out any medical request forms if I made an appointment for a checkup, even if the medical forms only required past medical history (vaccines mostly). Recently I requested to get my medical records again, since I have not needed to go to the doctor for a long time, but may need them to attend graduate school. She claims to not have these records any more since she moved locations. I think she is just being lazy and does not want to spend the time to find my old records. It does not make any sense for a doctor to throw away all medical records of past patients. If she really did, this is incredibly irresponsible for her to do so without informing patients first.I think it is ridiculous for a doctor to hold patients' medical records hostage when they are requested, and then to throw away these records just because it has been a few years since I needed them. I really believe she has making money as her first objective, rather than her patients' well being and happiness

June 14th, 2017