A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azza Elemam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azza Elemam is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azza Elemam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Elemam graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Elemam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- Jewish Hospital
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azza Elemam MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Azza Elemam practice?
- Dr. Azza Elemam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Azza Elemam practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Infectious Disease Doctors.