A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azzam Adhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azzam Adhal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azzam Adhal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adhal graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Adhal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azzam Abdo Adhal MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Azzam A. Adhal practice?
- Dr. Azzam Adhal has 1 office location.
Dr. Azzam Adhal practices Internal Medicine near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Internists.