Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Azzam Adhal
Dr. Azzam Adhal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Panama City, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Adhal is affiliated with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center, Bay Medical Center and Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Adhal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Azzam Adhal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Azzam Adhal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.
Dr. Francis Le
Interventional Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Panama City, FL 0 mi16
Dr. Amin Abdelghany
Panama City, FL 0 mi36
Dr. Amir Agha
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Panama City, FL 0 mi10