A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azzam Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azzam Salem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azzam Salem, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azzam Munier Salem MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Azzam M. Salem practice?
- Dr. Azzam Salem has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Azzam Salem practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .