A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Supplitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Supplitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Supplitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Supplitt graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Supplitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Supplitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George W. Supplitt practice?
Dr. George Supplitt practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.