A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Supplitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Supplitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Supplitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Supplitt graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Supplitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George W Supplitt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Supplitt practice?
- Dr. George Supplitt has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Supplitt practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.