Family Physicians

North Cabot Family Medicine
1911 N 2nd St
Cabot, AR 72023
501-843-5757
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Nov 5th, 2013

Worst experience ever! I go in there knowing how my body is & they tell me I'm wrong. Been pregnant once before never once tested positive through a urine test & they refuse to give me a blood test. Honestly biggest waste of my time, even google told me more than he was able to.

|  Good doctor, terrible staff  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

The staff at this office have absolutely no compassion for their patients. I've been laughed at and told that I didn't need to be there. They have no concern for your pain level, and they are just looking to get paid. No one knows what is going on, and the information that is given is not thorough throughout. Definitely looking for another doctor.

|  can not reach him,office staff tries to hard to protect him from speaking directly with you  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

does not abide by the hipaa act,nor does he return calls !

|  Good doctor, terrible staff  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2009

I am overall pleased with Dr. Shurley, however I am fed up with the office staff and lack of response on call-backs. My family has been at the clinic for many years, but we have reached the end of our patience.

|  "Doctor"??????  |  show details
by too late for my family on Jan 20th, 2009

I wish I could find the contact information for "concerned" in a previous posting. DO NOT use this person. I have knowledge of 5 people (my mother is one of them)who after FINALLY leaving his "care" were diagnosed with stage IV cancer. Evidently he missed that part of his oath that states "First do no harm". He refused her requests for referrals for scans and further testing - told her she didn't need it and continued to write prescriptions for yet more meds. His wife - Carmen - needs to have her self righteous self reported to the nursing board. DON'T let all the bible scriptures on the glass windows fool you for a minute.

|  Worst doctor in Cabot!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 20th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

My husband used to see him for his high blood pressure. Everytime he needed to see a doctor for chest congestion or anything else, they wou...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jul 8th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I feel Dr. Shurley is a great doctor... yet his clinic is under awful management of his wife Carmen. This clinic began to go downhill after Carmen forced one of the best doctors in Cabot (DR. Rochelle) to retire early. This was a horroble loss to MANY peo

Apr 25th, 2007 on yahoo.com

we wont be back: We switched the kids to Dr. Shurley when Dr. Roochellle retired and have since moved them to another clinic alltogether. He has misdiagnosed my 2 year old three times, the only thing he will give her for cough, congestion, or runny nose i

Jan 10th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Very Professional: He does practice what he professes! Very friendly, and fun.