Dr. Floyd Shurley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 2nd, 2015
dont waste your time
A big waste of your time and money.He likes to keep you coming back for lots of follow ups and he loves sticking his patients.His wife blocks any phone conversations you might try to have with this crook.He needs to be shut down as all of the competent doctors have done left this practice.

March 2nd, 2015
Worst ever,Unnessesary lab work,prescriptions that don't work, excessive follow up visits,uncaring and unprofessional.

November 5th, 2013
Worst experience ever! I go in there knowing how my body is & they tell me I'm wrong. Been pregnant once before never once tested positive through a urine test & they refuse to give me a blood test. Honestly biggest waste of my time, even google told me more than he was able to.

March 19th, 2012
Good doctor, terrible staff
The staff at this office have absolutely no compassion for their patients. I've been laughed at and told that I didn't need to be there. They have no concern for your pain level, and they are just looking to get paid. No one knows what is going on, and the information that is given is not thorough throughout. Definitely looking for another doctor.

August 26th, 2010
can not reach him,office staff tries to hard to protect him from speaking directly with you
does not abide by the hipaa act,nor does he return calls !

August 19th, 2009
Good doctor, terrible staff
I am overall pleased with Dr. Shurley, however I am fed up with the office staff and lack of response on call-backs. My family has been at the clinic for many years, but we have reached the end of our patience.

January 20th, 2009
"Doctor"??????
I wish I could find the contact information for "concerned" in a previous posting. DO NOT use this person. I have knowledge of 5 people (my mother is one of them)who after FINALLY leaving his "care" were diagnosed with stage IV cancer. Evidently he missed that part of his oath that states "First do no harm". He refused her requests for referrals for scans and further testing - told her she didn't need it and continued to write prescriptions for yet more meds. His wife - Carmen - needs to have her self righteous self reported to the nursing board. DON'T let all the bible scriptures on the glass windows fool you for a minute.